Railways of Portugal (Kickstarter edition)
|Zalecany wiek||od 12 lat|
|Czas zabawy||ok. 90-120 minut|
|Zależność językowa||mało tekstu - łatwe do zapamiętania|
Designer Vital Lacerda (Gallerist, Lisboa, Escape Plan) introduces thoughtful & creative innovations to a new map in the ROTW series.
Portugal is the Westernmost country in Europe. With a coastline that spans over 700km facing the Atlantic Ocean, Portugal uses well-traveled shipping routes in order to develop its industry. The Portuguese mainland is a crucial geographical presence for the two autonomous island regions — Madeira and the Açores. Most of the exports from these regions are directed to the mainland. While the sea routes for tourism and goods play a role of great importance to the livelihood of these islands, they also offer luxury products of superb quality to the European continent as well.
The rules for the Railways of Portugal expansion (designed for 2, 3 or 4 players) are the same as those of Railways of the World, with a few important exceptions as noted below.
What's New & Different about the Railways of Portugal expansion?
Here are the highlights:
- Islands off-shore which receive more goods as the game goes on, but require more money to access via Maritime Connections
- No black cities on the board, they can only be added at the start of the Industrial Age and via Urbanization
- A "tight" map (close cities) that demands careful and tough decisions which lead to significant player interaction
- Major Lines that require intermediate connections
- New Operations cards and concepts including: Government Subsidies, State Treasury Shares, Maritime State Support & Public-Private Partnerships
- Goal Cards instead of Baron Cards
|UWAGA! Ta edycja zawiera wszystkie odblokowane cele w czasie kampanii Kickstarter|
|UWAGA! Ten dodatek nie jest samodzielną grą. Do rozgrywki wymagana jest podstawowa wersja gry Railways of the World 10th Anniversary edition)|